Omtech Food Engineering is Leading Modular Conveyor Belts for Various Industries Like Manufacturing Industry, Automotive Industry ,Textile Industry, Health Industry, Gas & oil Industry etc, in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Modular belt conveyor are a middle ground between belt conveyors and chain conveyors. A modular belt consists of individual plastic modules usually linked together with joint rods. This modular belt is driven by chain sprockets the base frame of the conveyor is constructed on standard profile supports.
A conveyor belt is an essential tool in the material handling sector. They are the continuous moving strips that are used for carrying different materials from one place to another. Mostly used for conveying a large volume of materials in a short span of time. A conveyor belt is also known as a belt conveyor.
All belts from OmTech Food are naturally available in the traditional materials; Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP) and Polyacetal (POM). All standard materials are FDA approved for direct food contact.
1. High belt loads possible
2. Positive drive mechanism eliminates slippage and makes it suitable for wet applications; permeable chains also available
3. Stable chain travel regardless of the length/width ratio
4. Maximum usable width with low total width
5. Chain material is highly resistant to wear and abrasion, making it suitable for high temperatures, contact with chemicals or food, etc.
6. Belt is guided to eliminate lateral deviation